Wednesday Going Out for Lunch It Is.....



 

 
Getting ready for a lunch out, with a old friend, I do not see very much. I do like eating out a lot ,saves the cooking sometimes, no what you thinking.... Above are pictures of my outfit today.The coat is one of my favourite, comes around with me on many occasions even if its just to university, its a beautiful coat what can I say. The wet look skinny jeans also one of favourite, I always feel like I have a better figure in them. The hat from forever 21, brought when I was in New York (2013), hats are my best accessory, very rarely not wear one. The bag from New Look got as a Christmas present, do love a good novelty bag, and do get notice holding it.
 
Coat- River Island
T-Shirt- River Island
Trousers-H&M
Shoes- New Look
Bag- New Look.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment