Sonia Louise Fashion- In The Big Apple


 






                                       
 

 
 
New York- What a place- I am writing this post as a reminder of my trip to the Big Apple, also for a special someone who is off there next week, and for those fashion Lovers who I hope made there time  worth while during New York Fashion. The best thing for me is the shopping there, stores which are open all day and night. Museums.. another thing I didn't want to miss.... the Metropolitan, Guggenheim and MoMa where I saw the Shoe Obsession Exhibition. The exhibition was amazing, saw designer's shoes including Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen which were stunning. Go and the visit the Empire State Building, when your at the top, the views are spectacular. Times Square good place to go at night, so bright but a entertaining place to be.  Eating out is great in New York, went to the Hard Rock café, amazing food there and atmosphere, and wherever you have breakfast, good portions of pancakes, omelettes etc.... 
 
Seen on :The Furore Magazine
Written By Sonia Louise Funnell

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment